WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
For nearly 60 years, Westech Rigging Supply has been operating in Oregon. That's right, we dwell in the Pacific Northwest, home of big timber and big logging jobs. Our veteran staff has over 100 years of combined experience with the products and services we offer. Additionally, we are the only rigging shop with multiple locations in Oregon. Our two stores, at the north and south ends of the Willamette Valley, make our ability to service the I-5 corridor second-to-none.
- We are a brick and mortar company with two locations: Eugene and Salem (see our Store Locations page for more information)
- One stop shop for rigging equipment, fall protection, tree climbing gear and general safety supplies
- Led by family ownership for over 50 years...we have been in business since 1952
- Over 9,000 products for rigging, climbing and general safety
- Ground, express and even freight shipping available (see our Shipping page for more information)
- Same day shipping on in-stock items when ordered by 3:00pm West / 6:00pm East
- We inventory much of the product we sell…we have hands on product knowledge and real time inventory control
It's worth noting that we are not an e-commerce company per se. Many online retailers sell a little of this and a little of that, with minimal knowledge about the products they sell—that’s just not us. We are specialized and focused, and rigging expertise is not commonplace. Most industrial supply shops can sell gloves, hard hats and nylon slings. But, making wire rope slings and lifting assemblies that are legally compliant and safe is something only a handful of shops do on a daily basis. We are such a shop. Our company features a nice mix of services and products, and one often requires the other (e.g., crane line installations). Having a robust website allows us to promote the products we sell, and also allows our online customers to buy from an established, reputable company with years of experience in the industry. The results have been great! Over 90% of our online orders are shipped out state. We get a lot of satisfaction from servicing customers as far away as Maine (not to mention our international customers). We are happy to say that the Internet is now an important part of our business, and we're here to stay!
You can view our Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy, along with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by visiting our Store Info
Thank you for shopping with, and trusting Westech Rigging Supply.