Oregon 24" Power Match Chainsaw Bar - #240RNDD025
- Nose fastens with a single rivet, and is securely held by wide, strong, overlapping ears
- Long nose takes most of the abuse, minimizes wear to the body
- Lubri-Dam oil-retaining feature prevents oil from running out the bar's tail, keeps more oil on the bar and chain (feature found on most bars)
- Lubri Jet oil holes reduce plugging and enhance bar-chain lubrication (feature found on most bars)
- 3/8" pitch | .050" gauge | 84 DL | Stihl
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.