The higher Working Load Limits (WLL) of Pewag Winner-Pro Grade 120 chain and fittings (50% more compared to Grade 80) allow significant weight reduction. Reducing the weight of the chain sling makes the assembly easier to use for the end-user. Additionally, the profile of the chain improves its bending resistance. This is significant when loading the chain over a corner. Because of the intelligent use of material, the major characteristics of the chain (i.e. fatigue resistance and bending resistance) were improved in a remarkable way, especially when you compare the cross section to that of round steel chain. Perfect for overhead lifting or even heavy tie down applications.
- The higher Working Load Limits (WLL) of the Pewag Winner Pro Grade 120 chain (50% more compared to Grade 80 chain) allows significant weight reduction, making slings lighter and easier to handle
- Because of the intelligent use of material, the major characteristics of the chain (i.e. fatigue resistance and bending resistance) were improved in a remarkable way…Grade 120 chain has a square profile that outperforms standard round link chain
- Up to 16% higher bending fatigue tolerance with square Grade 120 chain compared to standard round link chain of the same size
- Complete traceability – chains and components are stamped with an identification mark so that the whole production process can be tracked
- Easy visual identification due to square profiled chain and Grade 120 marking on every link
- Corrosion protection by means of light blue powder coating of chains and components
- Quality approved European production by an ISO 9001 certified company
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.