5/8" x 15 ft Type TOGS 3-Leg Grade 100 Chain Sling - 58700 lbs WLL
- Made from Grade 100 chain and fittings, new and certified
- Double leg design features an oblong master link on one end with self-closing safety hooks on the other
- Grip Safe hooks add a measure of safety by allowing the user to grab hold of the hook and manipulate the safety trigger (which allows the self-closing latch to open and close) without putting his or her hand inside the load-bearing area of the hook
- Great for lifts with two pick points for greater load stability
- Comes furnished with a metal load tag that indicates chain size, length, Working Load Limit and serial number
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.