CM 2 Ton x 10 ft Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 230/460-3-60V
- The latest generation Lodestar features quieter operation, an environmentally friendly design, easier access to key components, higher duty cycles, less maintenance and enhanced safety features
- The motor is both heavy-duty and efficient, designed to operate on power supplies worldwide with Standard Class F insulation and thermal motor protection
- Cast aluminum, lightweight housing with a sealed drive shaft and standard weatherproof gasket and seals, NEMA 3R rating meaning it's suitable for outdoor use
- Lift wheel has five pockets for better chain engagement resulting in a smoother lift with less vibration
- Heavy-duty DC brake and adjustable limit switch that stops the hook at any predetermined point while lifting or lowering
- Hoistaloy load chain with forged steel hook…chain is zinc-plated and 100% proof-tested
- Internal chain guide made from stamped steel keeps the load chain and lift wheel aligned during operation
- Fabric chain container and rigid suspension hook included in price
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.