The CM ShopStar electric chain hoist is built for rugged industrial and commercial use. This durable hoist features high H4 duty cycles and a compact design ideal for use at workstations and production lines. Standard overload device protects the hoist, operator and surrounding structure from damaging overloads. Equipped with a NEMA 4 industrial rated control station and the industry's best lifetime warranty.
- H4 DUTY CYCLE...300 motor starts per hour
- RUGGED & DURABLE...Thermally protected hoist motor, cast aluminum alloy hoist frame with durable epoxy powder coat finish
- LOW MAINTENANCE...Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease, totally enclosed hoist frame protects motor from environmental contamination
- DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM...D.C. brake plus regenerative
- LONG CHAIN LIFE...Durable CM Hoist Alloy Load Chain, 10-pocket, oblique-lay lift wheel for longer chain wear
- REEVING…Double, two parts of chain
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.