Crosby 7/8" A-345W Alloy Master Link - 15200 lbs WLL - #1014742
- Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Individually proof-tested in accordance with ASTM A952(8.1) and ASME B30.9
- Satisfies ASME B30.26
- Forged with Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with size, the name Crosby and USA in raised lettering
- Weldless design
- QUIC-CHECK markings are incorporated…Deformation Indicators and Angle Indicators make for quick inspection and proper use
- "W" designates enlarged inside dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook
- Features an engineered flat on the sub links for use with S-1325A Chain Couplers
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.