Crosby G-417 Closed Spelter Socket - 3" - 3-1/8" Wire Rope - #1041795
- Forged steel sockets thru 1-1/2", cast alloy steel 1-5/8" and up
- All sockets 1-5/8" and larger are magnetic particle inspected and ultrasonic inspected
- Can be furnished proof-tested with certificates (additional charges apply, inquire at time of order)
- Spelter socket terminations have an efficiency rating of 100% based on the catalog strength of wire rope--ratings are based on recommended use with 6x7, 6x19 or 6x37 IPS, XIP (EIP), XXIP (EEIP), RRL, FC or IWRC wire rope
- Cable constructed with minimal number of strands (e.g., 1x7 Strand) requires special consideration that socket basket length be five (5) times the strand diameter or fifty (50) time the wire diameter, whichever is greater
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.