Crosby M24-3.00 x 35.40 mm HR-1000M Swivel Hoist Ring - 4200 kg WLL - #1068361
- All components are alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Forged bail is made of alloy steel for extra durability and includes a Product Identification Code (PIC)
- Bail has a larger throat opening than the popular HR-125 model
- The Working Load Limit and recommended torque value are permanently stamped into the washer
- Individually proof-tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification and Statistically Magnetic Particle inspected
- Rated at 100% of Working Load Limit at any angle
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.