The IP5000 Stinger Assembly is designed to be used as a connecting link between the clamp and the hoist hook. Available in three sizes for the Crosby IP10 and IPU10 with capacities from 0.5 - 12 metric tons. The Working Load Limit (WLL) of the assembly is based on WLL of the selected clamp. Ultimate load is 5 times the Working Load Limit.
This model is for use with clamps from 2T - 4.5T.
- Provides easy attachment of selected Crosby IP clamp to hoist hook
- Assembly consists of welded alloy master link, Grade 80 chain and A-1337 Lok-A-Loy for attachment to the clamp hoisting eye
- Locking system provides for simple assembly--no special tools needed
- Individually proof-tested to 2.5 times the Working Load Limit of Grade 80 chain with certification
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.