Crosby 1-1/8" S-423T Super Terminator Wedge Socket - #1035169
- New design significantly increases the termination efficiency compared to standard wedge sockets
- Achieves an efficiency of 80% of published catalog breaking strength on most of today's ropes (including high-strength, compacted and rotation-resistant specialty ropes)
- When installed properly, no "first load" is required as with conventional wedge sockets
- Basket is cast steel and magnetic particle inspected
- Pin diameter and jaw opening allows wedge and socket to be used in conjunction with closed swage and spelter sockets
- 80% efficiency rating based on catalog strength of XXIP wire rope
- Secures the tail or "dead end" of the wire rope to the wedge, thus eliminating loss or "punch out" of the wedge…also eliminates need for extra piece of wire rope
- Satisfies ASME B30.26 requirements
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.