Crosby 1/2" S-421T Terminator Wedge Socket - #1035009
- Eliminates the potential breaking off of the tail due to fatigue…tail is secured by base of clip and the wedge, left unharmed and available for reuse
- Eliminates the need for an extra piece of wire rope
- Dead end of wire rope is secured to wedge, which eliminates loss or "punch out" of the wedge
- Basket is cast steel and magnetic particle inspected
- Pin diameter and jaw opening allows wedge and socket to be used in conjunction with closed swage and spelter sockets
- 80% efficiency rating based on catalog strength of XXIP wire rope
- QUIC-CHECK markings are incorporated…the wire rope should pass thru the "Go" hole and should not pass thru the "No Go" hole on the wedge
- Satisfies ASME B30.26 requirements
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.