DBI Sala Delta Hi-Vis Vest Harness - Size Small - #1107403
- Integrated Delta II harness and work vest allows fast, simple and safe donning - just like putting on a jacket
- Orange work vest designed with reflective tape to meet ANSI/ISEA and CSA class 1 and 2 standards for high visibility
- Lightweight and unique polyester fabric provides exceptional breathability for enhanced comfort
- 5-point adjustability for a great fit
- Stand-up dorsal d-ring with keepers maintain d-ring location outside of the vest ensuring fast and safe connections
- Soft elastic edging around the arms and neck reduce chaffing for added comfort, plus a built-in sub-pelvic strap on the harness ensures proper distribution of forces during a fall for added safety
- 420 lbs capacity makes it the most versatile work vest and harness combination on the market today
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.