ExoFit XP delivers the ultimate in comfort. It is the culmination of DBI Sala's experience including the original comfort harness ExoFit, ongoing research, new materials and innovative features. Its design incorporates a single piece of material that wraps around you in the shape of an "X", for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. Its state-of-the-art 3-D mesh lining allows moisture to evaporate and cool air to circulate throughout the shoulder, back, hip and leg pads. This padding is removable and completely washable. XP materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable.
- New material technology delivers the ultimate in comfort...its state-of-the-art 3-D mesh lining allows moisture to evaporate and cool air to circulate throughout the shoulder, back, hip and leg pads (padding is removable and completely washable)
- Superior “X” design wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security
- “Stand-Up” dorsal d-ring ensures an easy connection to a lanyard or SRL without straining to reach it
- 5-point adjustability for a great fit, plus an adjustable dorsal d-ring
- Quick-connect buckles are now color coded (silver leg buckles and black chest buckle) making donning as easy as 1-2-3
- Built-in impact indicator on the dorsal d-ring
- Integral lanyard keepers provide a place to connect your lanyards while not in use, yet they break free if they are snagged so as to not cause a fall
- Construction-style harness with a durable waist belt and hip d-rings for positioning work
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.