ExoFit NEX harnesses are the most advanced harnesses in the industry. They’re the culmination of DBI Sala's experience with ExoFit and ExoFit XP, ongoing research and the incorporation of new materials and innovative features. True to the NEX mission, these harnesses are manufactured using materials that won’t add unnecessary weight for ultimate comfort. When speed and efficiency are project requirements, ExoFit NEX will provide the freedom and confidence to function at your maximum potential. Finally, ExoFit NEX harnesses are designed using materials that last. Get into the best, the ultimate comfort, function and durability harness, ExoFit NEX.
- Designed by linemen, for linemen
- Revolver torso adjusters make for simple and fast vertical adjustment and eliminate loose ends
- Hybrid comfort padding is lightweight, moisture-wicking and breathable
- Duo-Lock quick-connect buckles on legs and chest…the latest generation of this popular buckle features a locking mechanism to prevent slippage
- Hybrid shoulder comfort padding is lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning
- Stand-up dorsal d-ring is spring-loaded and made from Tech-Lite aluminum, making it quick and easy to reach when connecting your lanyard
- Integrated body belt & hip pads with d-rings for positioning, as well as a front d-ring for climbing
- Built-in tool snaps and rings, integral places to attach your tools and extra gear to help maintain your high level of performance
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.