Elvex Level Dependent Impulse Ear Muffs - NRR 25 dB
- Electronically amplifies weak sounds and voices, but suppresses impulse noise exceeding 82 dB
- Allows close range communications in continuous or impulse noise environments: like stamping factories or shooting ranges
- Affordable, high-quality electronics adjust for excellent sound quality and performance, no “choppy sounds”
- 3.5 mm audio jack for listen-only capability, connects to most audio devices like smart phones, MP3 players or radios so you can hear both auxiliary audio device and environment
- Auto-off switch turns unit off after 4 hours, in case you forget--this helps to extend the battery life (only 2 AA batteries provide about 175 hours of operation)
- Comfortable, padded headband with low pressure and soft ear cushions provides high level of comfort for long periods
- Low-force, fork-type stainless steel headband provides the lowest and most consistent pressure on the head at all temperatures
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 25 dB
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.