The Elvex AirSpecs with stainless steel mesh lenses are designed to protect the eye socket from pokes and prods of stationary or very low energy, non-fragmenting objects over 1 mm in diameter. Great for humid environments...GUARANTEED Not To FOG!
- Stainless steel mesh lens provides limited hazard protection and allows air to freely pass thru for non-fogging protection
- 0.45 mm stainless steel wire lens of 0.8 mm mesh openings is non-rusting and durable
- Steel mesh lens reduces visible light by 60%, so it acts like a sunglass to reduce glare
- Black anodized coating on steel mesh reduces reflections and glare
- Wrap around frame design with EVA foam provides a great face seal and eye socket protection
- Pantoscopic angle adjustment temple allows a better fit on more faces
- Elastic fabric headband is adjustable for a comfortable, secure fit
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for basic impact (1” ball-drop) protection
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.