Crosby 5/8" x 6" G-291 Regular Eye Bolt - 5200 lbs WLL - #1043490
- Forged steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Recommended for in-line pull (capacity is reduced with angular loads)
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles
- Bolt is hot-dip galvanized after threading (UNC)
- Furnished with standard hot-dip galvanized hex nuts
- Satisfies ASME B30.26 requirements
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.