ComforTech premium-grade harnesses are built to reduce fatigue through the proprietary incorporation of gel, memory foam and lumbar support--the evolution of comfort. Available in standard non-belted, belted construction, climbing, retrieval, and tower versions. The ComforTech line of harnesses is our best-selling line of premium harnesses, hands down. Our customers report that they appreciate the quality construction, comfortable fit and affordable price. FallTech was careful not to price themselves out of the market. Sure, you can spend more on a harness, but you don't need to.
- Premium-grade full body harness is built for extreme comfort and durability, and uses innovative materials like silicon gel, memory foam, neoprene and Cordura
- Three d-rings for both fall arrest and positioning, plus a front d-ring for climbing / rescue
- 5-point adjustability for a great fit
- 9-position, heavy-duty tongue and buckle leg straps
- Padded shoulder yoke, twin butt pads and a waist pad with lumbar support
- Heavy-duty work belt
- Two lanyard keepers
- 7,300 lbs polyester webbing
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.