This is one of our favorite harnesses for 2017! Why? Because this harness gives users all the features they want most, and at one affordable price. Nothing about this harness screams "cheap", in fact it's quite the opposite. With a natural fit and a sleek design, and just enough padding to make it comfortable and keep it light, this harness looks like a smart choice--because it is. FallTech's new Journeyman Flex harnesses feature lightweight aluminum hardware and breathable stitched-down pad sets. This combines wear-ability with common sense pricing, to provide safety at heights without compromises.
- Integral D-Ring / shoulder pad assembly with breathable padding for added comfort, plus padding on the leg straps
- Easy torso adjustment via friction rollers
- Improved donning and tangle resistance with a flexible outer shell
- 5-point adjustability, high-strength webbing and a 425 lbs rating makes this harness ready for almost any user
- Single back D-Ring for fall arrest
- Heavy-duty tongue and buckle leg straps with "Visi-lock" quick-connect chest buckle
- Two oversized lanyard keepers
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.