FallTech Ironman Single Leg Web Lanyard - 6 ft - #8247
- ANSI Z359.1-2007 Compliant, gates have breaking strengths of 3,600 lbs (16 kN)
- Specifically designed for tying off at the foot level and for free-falls of up to 12 ft
- Internal shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to 1,500 lbs or less (below OSHA limit)
- Lightweight design
- 1-5/8" tubular polyester webbing has a tensile strength of 8,500 lbs
- Double-locking snap hooks on each end
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.