Reflective plastic triangles are designed to stay where they’re put--even in high wind. Triangles meet or exceed FMVSS 125 and all applicable DOT standards and all state requirements. They feature quick snap-lock set up, 360º rotation, and non-skid rubber feet to keep them in place. Three folded triangles come in a heavy-duty plastic case.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable DOT standard FMVSS 125 and all state and legal requirements
- Set-up requires no tools
- Precision reflex tooling provides reflectors with high candle power beam for night use
- Fluorescent inner triangle warns daytime traffic
- Self-contained unit needs no power source
- No skid rubber feet keep the triangle in place in high wind
- Placement instructions permanently printed on case and triangle
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.