Replicates the size, shape and feel that you love so much about the Scorpion series, but with new technology and a high lumen output (600 lumens). It also features TEN-TAP® Programming that gives users the choice of three operating modes.
- C® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low (factory default); 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- High: For maximum illumination to light up an entire area; 600 lumens; 16,000 candela; runs 1.25 hours
- Low: For a less intense beam and longer run time for battery conservation; 33 lumens; 800 candela; runs 18 hours
- Strobe: For disorienting or signaling; runs 2.5 hours
- Electronic power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with enhanced rubber-armored sleeve; textured for a sure grip with gloved hands and in any environment; O-ring sealed glass lens
- Anti-roll head design prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 5.46 in. (13.87 cm); 4.8 oz (136 grams) with batteries
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.