3/4" x 12 ft Steel Core Flipline Kit
- Popular kit setup gives you all three common components used with a flipline
- Steel core flipline (aka tree lanyard) features a bright neon orange cover that is tightly braided, with a 1/4" galvanized wire rope center, swivel snap hook is standard, 100% proof-tested
- 3/4" diameter flipline is the largest such flipline we offer, works well for those that want a beefier flipline or those that have large hands (requires a larger rope grab too, included in kit)
- Gibbs rope grab is one of the best-known on the market…it offers simple, durable construction and even works well on icy / muddy ropes, secures with bolt and nut (ideal for arborists)
- All components are selected for compatibility (fit and function)
- A great value, cheaper than buying items a la carte
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.