Indy Evo is a manually operated descender device with double auto-locking system, that locks both when the lever is released or when it is pressed. Indy Evo is also a descender device (conforms to EN 12841 type C) for working rope and it allows a descent at a controlled speed and stop at any time, hands free, on a static rope (EN 1891) or dynamic rope (EN 892).
- A manually operated descent device with a double auto-locking anti-panic system that locks both when the lever is released or when it is pressed
- May be used for lowering heavy loads or for people
- Allows for descent at a controlled speed and stop at any time, hands free
- Certified for two people, it allows the lowering of two people at the same time
- Good for static or dynamic rope
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.