The VXK series of adjustable master links is truly innovative and sleek, and it's most notable with quad leg chain slings. Instead of using multiple coupling links, grab hooks and extra lengths of chain--all of which add to the sling's weight and cost--you can use one master link set that has all of those features integrated right from the factory. Furthermore, you have less mechanical components to inspect. For those that have performed chain slings inspections, you know this is a good thing. This is the new and better way to build a quad leg adjustable sling!
- Made from Grade 100 alloy steel
- Offers full adjustability for all four chain legs
- Bright "safety orange" color for easy visibility
- Individually proof-tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit
- Allows you to build slings faster, cheaper and with less components to inspect or damage
- Use with your existing Grade 100 Alloy Chain and fittings (be sure to match the proper VXK4 master link to your chain size)
- NOT TO BE USED FOR BASKET APPLICATIONS
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.