Terrier 4 Ton FHX-V Pre-Tensioned Horizontal Lifting Clamp - #953401
- For the horizontal lifting and transporting of steel plates
- Features a pre-tensioned spring cam that allows one operator to place the clamp and guide the hoist, whereas traditional horizontal clamps are more difficult to manipulate
- Clamp can be closed and fixed on any desired spot
- Has a compact shape and relative light unit weight with a high lifting capacity
- These clamps should always be used in pairs (minimum of two clamps per lift)
- Lifting capacity and jaw opening are clearly engraved in the body
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.