Rebel Self Retracting Lifelines (SRL's) with super-tough yet lightweight composite housings are built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. These Rebel SRL’s feature a 310 lbs user capacity, and a robust design to ensure longevity. Rebel is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high-strength web lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline automatically locks and closes for added safety, and its rugged construction is built to last
- Tough and impact-resistant stackable thermoplastic housing is designed to withstand the demands of challenging jobsites...it's built to last
- Specialized built-in external absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 310 lbs and provides a visual alert that the SRL has been involved in a fall
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system stops a falling worker within inches, providing more protection at low heights
- Galvanized steel wire rope lifeline is abrasion-resistant and extremely durable, which means added lifeline longevity
- Meets ANSI Z359.14 Class B, ANSI A10.32, OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.