CWC 1/2" x 5000 ft Conduit Pull Tape - 1250 lbs Breaking Strength
- Pulling and measuring tape for fiber optic and other lightweight cables, designed for the telecommunications and power utility industries, but widely adopted by hunters for retrieving game too
- Provides accurate measurements with sequential distance markings
- Flat construction and specialized lubricants minimize friction and duct cutting
- Polyester is inherently tough and provides minimal stretch
- Resistant to water, chemicals and corrosives with good dielectric properties
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.