DBI Sala 100 ft Rollgliss R550 Rescue / Escape System - #3327100
- Designed for controlled descent, evacuation or even assisted rescue with lifting capabilities
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Built-in rescue and lifting wheel
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- Rated for up to 1,640 ft (500m) height for one user, 575 ft (175m) for two users
- Compact and lightweight with a high-strength and corrosion-resistant design
- Dual brake design with integrated rope ears
- Features 3/8" (9.5mm) super static kernmantle rope and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.