The Sequoia is a tree care seat harness for doubled rope ascent techniques. It is designed for the arborist's comfort. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and slot for attaching Caritool tool holders.
- Extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt offers exceptional support and ventilation
- Waistbelt and suspension seat lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended
- Easy to don with Fast buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops
- Attachment bridge provides lateral mobility and is attached to the waistbelt and to the leg loops by two gated rings in order to distribute the pressure evenly between the waistbelt and leg loops (three positions), adapt the length of the attachment bridge and attach the Ring S or the Swivel directly to the attachment bridge
- The two lateral attachment points transfer the weight evenly around the waistbelt for comfort when leaning back in the belt (when feet are supported)
- Five equipment loops with protective sheaths plus two rings for attaching a hand saw
- Slots for Caritool tool holder
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.