Silky Tsurugi 15.7" Straight Saw
- Tsurugi is Japanese for "Sword", and with this saw in your hand, you will certainly feel like you're wielding one
- Advanced materials and blade grinding techniques yield a durable and slender "spine of teeth" ideal for cutting hard-to-soft wood, even in tight quarters
- Two-part rubber grip handle is comfortable and features no screws, nuts or other unnecessary hardware…rather it's held together by the full tang blade
- Comes with a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg
- Rollers in the scabbard entryway provide protection
- Teeth Per Inch: 6.8 (Large)
- Cut Capacity: 7.9"
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.