Crosby G-2170 Wide Body Grommet Shackle - 125 Ton WLL - #1022084
- Made from cast alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered for maximum strength
- Proof-tested at 2 times Working Load Limit (WLL, shown below in metric tons), rating is embossed on side of bow
- RFID equipped in bow and pin
- Designed for use with single or double large diameter grommets, extra large sling contact area improves efficiency of the grommet sling--increase usable sling strength minimum 60% and greatly improves life of grommet slings
- Utilizes the new Easy-Loc bolt system
- Optional HR-1000 Hoist Ring can be installed in bow for easy handling and transporting
- Can meet requirements of DNV Standard for Certification of Lifting Appliances upon special request at time of order
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.