Thern, Stationary Davit Crane w/ E3 Electric Winch, #572E3
- Fixed boom is standard…adjustable boom is available utilizing a hand-operated ratchet-style jack (#SJ2)
- Mast and boom rotate on tapered roller bearings for 360º load movement, mast can be locked in one of four positions and is easily controlled
- Gusseted base for permanent installation and stability under load
- Epoxy finish is available for a 30% upcharge (inquire prior to placing order)
- Comes with electric winch (#4771-K), 115 VAC, 1 phase, 6 ft pendant control (wire rope assembly is ordered separately, see specification sheet)
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.