Thern Stationary Davit Crane - Captain Series - 2200 lbs WLL - #572E3
- Fixed boom is standard…adjustable boom is available utilizing a hand-operated ratchet-style jack (#SJ2)
- Mast and boom rotate on tapered roller bearings for 360º load movement, mast can be locked in one of four positions and is easily controlled
- Gusseted base for permanent installation and stability under load
- Epoxy finish is available for a 30% upcharge (inquire prior to placing order)
- Comes with electric winch (#4771-K), 115 VAC, 1 phase, 6 ft pendant control (wire rope assembly is ordered separately, see specification sheet)
Did you know that you can order a totally custom Thern davit crane? We offer some popular options on our site to make purchasing fast and easy, but you can order something totally custom to suit your specific needs! Here are a few things to keep in mind when placing an order with us.
- The images we show for davit cranes are only representative images. While some may be perfectly accurate, some may vary a little from the actual product being offered. The reason for this is simple...we just don't have a unique product image for every davit crane and winch combo available.
- Order your wire rope assembly and base separately. We offer several base style and several wire rope options for each winch. So, for example, if you order a Commander 5PT10M1 you are getting the davit crane with the M1 winch configuration. BUT, you still need to order a separate base and wire rope assembly.
- Most Thern davit cranes are built to order and are not returnable. Please be aware of this when you place your order. Double check your measurements, specifications and lifting requirements first.
- For most davit cranes you have the choice between a manual or electric winch. And even if you want a manual winch, you can pick up a drill-motor drive to make operating the winch easier (select models only).
- Call or email us! Really, we are happy to help you make the right decision and get the right product the first time.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.