The Top Croll integrates a Croll ventral rope clamp to transform the Avao Sit, Falcon, Falcon Ascent and Sequoia SRT harnesses into rope access harnesses. The foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders.
- Integrates a Croll ventral rope clamp to transform the Avao Sit, Falcon, Falcon Ascent and Sequoia SRT harnesses into rope access harnesses
- Joins at the rear buckle and connects to the ventral attachment point with the Delta directional connector
- Foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing, when the waistbelt is weighted, they help distribute the load over the shoulders?
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment?
- Sternal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system
- **NEW** One size fits all
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.