Lift-All 2 Ply 2" x 20 ft Tow-All Tuff-Edge II Recovery Strap - 10700 lbs WLL
- Made specifically for retrieving vehicles stuck in the snow, mud or sand
- Made from Tuff-Edge II webbing, a patented brand of premium material that resists cutting and abrasion damage far better than standard webbing found elsewhere
- Weather resistant, will not rot or mildew
- Limited stretch means the elastic effect absorbs shock and aids in the recovery of disabled vehicles
- Safer than chain or wire rope…no flying metal parts and less weight too
- Buffered eyes take more abuse and last longer than eyes on standard slings
- Be sure to continually inspect for common signs of wear like cuts, punctures, burns and snags
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.