Crosby 5/8" x 12" HG-225 Hook & Eye Turnbuckle - 2250 lbs WLL - #1030798
- End fittings are Quenched and Tempered, bodies heat-treated by normalizing
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
- Hooks are forged with a greater cross sectional area that results in a stronger hook with better fatigue properties
- Turnbuckle eyes are forged elongated, by design, to maximize easy attachment in system and minimize stress in the eye
- TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY
- Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties, body has UNC threads
- Lock nuts available
- Fatigue rated
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.