We make our chokers in house and we've been at it for over 60 years. We have three generations of experience behind our business, and since the beginning we've had strong ties to the timber industry. This matters, because we only use the right kind of cable and the right kind of fittings when we make our chokers. The choker bells are made of alloy steel. The eyes are flemished and then mechanically pressed. The nubs are installed correctly too, with all fittings applied with a 500T Esco press. We have literally sold thousands upon thousands of chokers. We have the process down and we offer fast turnaround with competitive pricing. If you need a custom choker, just let us know, we'll make it for you.
- Made from 6x19 class wire rope, IWRC EIPS wire rope
- End fittings are professionally swaged (aka pressed) according to industry standards
- Includes a Micro-Midget choker hook
- Place nub into choker bell which creates a choking action around the log
- Ideal for skidding / moving logs
- NOT FOR OVERHEAD LIFTING