This is our new house brand of hand chain hoist, and for good reason! The MA series by AMH is packed with quality from top to bottom, and built to provide features that truly benefit the user. For starters, these hoists are assembled and tested right here in the U.S.A., and they are built using premium U.S.A. load chain--both of these features are exceedingly rare today!Overload Protection Available
You can now order these hoists with overload protection for a nominal fee. Overload protection means that once the hoist has exceeded maximum lift capacity, a one directional clutch is engaged that will only slip in the lift direction--the load can only be lowered at this point. This safety feature is becoming more and more common to help users avoid the dangerous conditions encountered when lifting products are used beyond their intended capacity.
- Increased efficiency by additional pinion shaft and close tolerances
- Hook blocks are bolted, allowing for complete and easy hook inspection
- Lightweight and durable all steel construction with powder coated finish and plated frame compo nonets to help resist corrosion
- Premium Grade 80, zinc-plated alloy load chain is made in the U.S.A.
- Hand chain opening is formed with a radius for smooth operation
- Sealed ball bearings on the chain wheel maximize efficiency and serviceability
- Self-adjusting double pawl disc type mechanical load brake ensures positive load control
- Meets: ASME/ANSl B3O.16, OSHA, NASA-STD-8719.9 and EU Directives: 98/37/EC
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.