6" Galvanized Yarding Block w/ Fixed Bail - 6 Ton WLL
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- This product is imported. Country of Origin subject to change.
- Popular yarding block design
- Strong bail top fitting
- Toggle pin is secure yet easily removed for line insertion
- Steel roller bearings with pressure grease fitting
- Galvanized finish improves resistance to corrosion, especially for marine applications
Wire Rope Size
1/2" - 3/4"
Questions & Answers
The maximum mass or force which the product is authorized to support in general service when the pull is applied in-line, unless noted otherwise, with respect to the centerline of the product. This term is used interchangeably with the following terms: WLL, Rated Load Value, Resultant Working Load, Safe Working Load (SWL).
Can you confirm this will handle 1/2" line? I'm looking to run double braided nylon dock line through it.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.