Fusion Vertical Cable Grab - 3/8" - #FP-7102
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Made in Canada
- For use on vertical cable ascent systems, 3/8" cable (10mm)
- Only for sternal attachment--use with lanyard connection less than 9" in length
- Dual cam locking mechanism
- Made of non-corrosive stainless steel components that are tumbled and burnished to a polished finish
- Meets ANSI Z359.1-92/99 and CSA standards
Breaking Strength (lbs)
5,171 (23 kN)
Questions & Answers
That is a little tough to describe in detail here online, and it'd be best to give us a call. But a few general guidelines are...1) Does the rope grab still cam and move freely to bite the cable, 2) Are there good solid teeth left on the cam itself, 3) Are all of the rivets in good shape, nice and secure and 4) Look for any signs of corrosion.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.