Crosby 9/32" (1/4") Grade 100 Alloy Chain - 4300 lbs WLL - #1210030
- USUALLY SHIPS: 1 - 2 Days
- Full Drum Length: 500
- Made in the United States of America!
- This product is rated for overhead lifting.
- This item is not returnable.
- 25% stronger than Grade 80 alloy chain
- Black in color with a rust preventative finish
- Permanently embossed with CG (Crosby Group) and 10 (Grade)
- Proof-tested at 2 times Working Load Limit with certification
- Ships in a fiber drum
Grade 100 Alloy Steel
Weight / 100 ft (lbs)
Questions & Answers
Will I be able to fit a Crosby 3/8" G-2140 shackle to this chain? The pin will be attached to something else but I need to slide the bow of the shackle into the chain loop. My 1/4" grade 70 chain will do this but not sure of this chain. Thanks.
Our G70 chain is "short link" and the shackle will not fit. If you have longer link chain (with at least 0.84" inside length) then it should fit fine.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.