Harrington CF 1/2 Ton x 15 ft Hand Chain Hoist
- A high-quality unit, yet economical due to a simple design that uses fewer parts for easy maintenance
- Durable, die-cast aluminum body
- High-strength, heat-treated main pinion shaft
- Positive breaking action with Weston-style load brake incorporating two moisture-resistant brake pads with four braking surfaces
- Grade 100 heat-treated manganese alloy load chain resists abrasion and wear with minimal chain weight
- Hooks are made from forged, heat-treated alloy so they fatigue slowly and do not fracture under excessive loads
- Factory tested to 125% of its rated capacity, with certification
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.