For the ultimate flexibility in a hand chain hoist, the CM Hurricane 360º is the choice for a wide range of applications. The patented hand chain cover rotates a full 360º to allow loads to be lifted, pulled, or positioned from virtually any angle. These hoists meets ASME B30.16 and European CE standard.
- Standard Load Limiter - For simple, automatic overload protection
- Braking Power - Weston-type braking system provides reliable positive load control
- Powder Coated Finish - For corrosion protection
- Heat Treated Steel Gearing - All internal gears & pinions are heat treated steel for high strength and long life
- Precision 4-Pocket Liftwheel - Fully machined for better chain fit and reduced wear allowing for accurate movement of the load chain
- Hardened Steel Chain - Alloy steel load chain assures high strength and long wear life
- Minimal Maintenance - Easily disassembled, requiring no special tools
- 5-Year Warranty - Against defects in materials and workmanship
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.