A heavy-duty adjustable trolley designed for easy installation while offering superior strength and stability throughout its long service life.
- ADJUSTS TO FIT A WIDE RANGE OF BEAM WIDTHS - Easily hand-adjusted with its central threaded spindle to fit a wide range of beam widths
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION - No special tools required for installation
- CORROSION-RESISTANT - Zinc-plated spindles for added protection against the elements
- SAFE AND SECURE - Unique locking nut handle prevents spindle from loosening
- A SMART AND ECONOMICAL CHOICE - With its competitive price and universal hanging clevis that accepts most common hoists, the CTP is a tremendous value
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.