CMI Expedition Double Ascender
- Dual handle allows you to get both hands in on the climbing action for easier ascent
- Ergonomic design cushions hands and provides something substantial to hold onto
- Safety is easy to operate
- Dual tie-in holes at the bottom, and an extra deep rope channel
- Features a newly redesigned cam with a more aggressive grip and a thumb notch to simplify retraction, cast from 4140 chrome-moly steel and finished with an exclusive non-metallic finish to achieve the same corrosion resistance as stainless steel (CMI cams are guaranteed for life)
- Extra large handgrip opening easily accommodates gloved or mittened hands
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.