CMI Expedition Twin Ascender
- The first single-handled dual ascender designed to meet the needs of industry leading arborist professionals
- Easily accommodates three rope techniques - 2:1 doubled rope technique (DdRT), 1:1 single rope technique (SRT), and 1:1 twin line ascent (DbRT)
- Intuitive and easy to use with redundant safety features
- The first ascender on the market to use one finger to actuate both cams for one handed downward adjustability
- Features a newly redesigned cam with a more aggressive grip and a thumb notch to simplify retraction, cast from 4140 chrome-moly steel and finished with an exclusive non-metallic finish to achieve the same corrosion resistance as stainless steel (CMI cams are guaranteed for life)
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.