CMI Large Ultrascender - Right
- CMI claims the Ultrascender is the most convenient and easy to use ascender on the market
- Ergonomically designed safety mechanism is integrated into the handle channel for maximum ease of use in those long "over the lip" stretches
- Thumb notch in the cam simplifies full cam retraction, and a new molded handgrip for maximum comfort on those long pulls
- Cams are 4140 chrome-moly steel, which allows for a patented, non-metallic finish
- Cams feature the same corrosion resistance as stainless steel yet with a higher tensile strength, and they come with a lifetime guarantee…wear them out and CMI will replace them
- Other great features include extruded and machined bodies with stainless steel springs and operating parts
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.