Coffing LSB-6000B-20 3 Ton x 20 ft Lever Chain Hoist
- The industry's easiest to operate ratchet lever hoist
- Rugged & Lightweight - Made with an impact-resistant stamped steel housing that withstands rigorous use, and the compact design makes them easy to tote and transport
- Low Handle Effort - Double reduction gearing and short handle with a cushioned grip provide easy operation with minimal effort
- 360º Rotating Handle - Provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces
- Easy Free Chaining - State-of-the-art free wheeling mechanism allows quick and easy one-handed take up and positioning of the slack chain
- Positive Load Control - Enclosed screw-and-disc type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning, and latches on hooks provide positive load engagement
- Optional Load Limiter - Load limiter alerts operator of a possible overload by allowing the handle to rotate to avoid lifting above the hoist's capacity (load limiter can be installed in the field)
- Lifetime warranty
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.