M&W Personnel Basket - 500 lbs WLL
- Sides enclosed with solid metal to the intermediate rail, grab rail on entire perimeter
- Solid, removable roof design is standard on all models--keeps weather off personnel to comply with OSHA 1926.1421(e)10
- Permanent tie-off points for materials and tools to comply with OSHA 1926.1431€
- Non-slip, diamond plate steel floor
- Inward swing, self-closing access door locks automatically, plus heavy-duty hinge and latch and standard
- Proof-tested with certification
- Manufactured to exceed all ASME B30.20 and OSHA regulations
- Equipped with RFID chip for material tracking and inspections
Although Westech Rigging Supply strives to manufacture and sell the highest quality rigging and safety gear, use of the gear is dangerous if not used correctly by competent trained professionals. Westech Rigging Supply disclaims any liability resulting from the misuse of its rigging and safety gear. Please take a moment to more thoroughly review our disclaimer.
Westech Rigging Supply rigging and safety gear is only intended to be used by competent trained professionals. Misuse of the rigging and safety gear can result in serious injury up to and including loss of life. As such, Westech Rigging Supply disclaims liability for any misuse or incorrect product selection by our customers.
Rigging and safety gear purchased from Westech Rigging Supply should be used in strict accordance with all industry and OSHA standards. At no time should rigging or safety gear be used beyond its certified load ratings (aka Working Load Limits). Normal wear and tear should be expected with use of rigging and safety gear; therefore, all gear should be thoroughly inspected before each and every use. Worn or unsafe rigging and safety gear should never be used.